Let’s have a look- What’s Botox??
When your mirror starts reflecting your fine lines, feeling nostalgic for the youthful skin is so common!! These wrinkles not only make you feel older but also affect your confidence. We, Dr Shivam’s skincare centre, the best dermatologists and cosmetologists in Jaipur, offer you Botox treatment to erase your frown lines and wrinkles with expertise and in a matter of minutes!! Botulinum toxin, often shortened as Botox, is a simple, safe, effective and injectable wrinkle muscle relaxer. These injections are used to temporarily paralyze muscles hence reducing the appearance of facial wrinkles.
Preparations for Botox
Botox being a non-surgical and in-office treatment requires minimal preparation!!
These may include-
- Telling us about your medical conditions, medical history or allergies
- Avoid using blood thinning medications like aspirin
What areas of the body can be treated using a Botox process??
Cosmetically, the Botox injections can be used at
- The glabellar region (area between the eyebrows) – To treat moderate to severe frown lines
- Around the eyes – To treat crow’s feet lines
How does Botox treatment work??
The main principle behind Botox treatment is to temporarily block nerve signals and muscle contractions. This enhances the appearance of wrinkles between the eyebrow and around the eyes. Also, it slows the formation of the new lines by preventing facial muscle contractions. Since this procedure is minimally invasive it doesn’t employ general anaesthetics. Although in case you feel some pain and discomfort, a topical anaesthetic or ice can numb the target area.
The entire process is just a 10-min-call!! Phewww!!
Risks or side effects of Botox
Little discomfort along with bruising may occur that would subside in a few days.
Other side effects that need immediate treatment are-
- Drooping or swelling of eyelids
- Double vision
- Neck pain
- Dry eyes
- allergic reactions
What to expect after a botox cosmetic??
Expectedly, there is little or no downtime after the treatment. In most cases, you can get back to your normal daily routine immediately after the botox treatment session.
- Avoid massaging, rubbing or applying any pressure over the treated area. As this can negatively affect your results
- Noticeable results can appear within 1-2 days post the botox treatment
- A Botox treatment typically lasts for up to four months
- In fact, it can also help prevent the comeback of fine lines and wrinkles by releasing the muscles
- Additional botox injections can help you maintain your results
Is Botox safe??
Botox Cosmetic procedure is approved by FDA for minimising fine lines and wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes. It’s comparatively safe and non-invasive.
Why choose us??
Your concern for your skin is absolutely legit!! Your skin does so much for you and you love it too!! We, at Dr Shivam’s skincare centre, the best botox clinic in Jaipur, take care of your greatest accessory as our biggest responsibility!! You get an amazing diagnosis and incredible results all at a really budget-friendly cost of Botox treatment in Jaipur.
What are you waiting for??
You are just a click away from getting your desired looks asap!!
Book your appointments by hitting the button below.